Do you want to be a part of the next big thing in Amsterdam? Because THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is adding a new brand to the family. For our newest addition COCO Lounge & Bar, we are looking for a motivated, jack-of-all trade Lounge Manager to lead and guide the team.
Our new venue is located 91 meters high and offers an exquisite, panoramic view adding to the exhilarating and cosmopolitan experience.
Our COCO Lounge Manager is responsible to ensure an efficient running of the lounge operations at all times in line with the laws and the agreed standards, and consistently ensure a service and product delivery with a high degree of client care and service. As our Lounge Manager, you will oversee the lounge & bar, to ensure a positive and unforgettable guest experience. Furthermore, the Lounge Manager is responsible to lead the team in a motivational atmosphere and to lead by example.
- Builds relationships with the lounge guests and provide customer support by resolving their complaints efficiently and effectively
- Strive to anticipate guests (and VIP guests) needs wherever possible and to react to these to enhance client’s satisfaction
- Take full responsibility for the operation of the lounge and bar
- Deal with customer complaints by following the correct procedures
- Supervises and directs the prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all guests
- Handling payroll and scheduling
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety for all employees and guests
- Performs related duties and special projects as needed
- Implements cost control procedures in order to maximize profitability
- Conducts training when needed
- Conducts daily briefings and participates in other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
Our ideal Lounge Manager will have club/dining/hotel and high profile-guest experience. You possess a dose of high energy, passion and motivation to drive a team too collaboratively. Food & beverage/cocktails knowledge and experience is critical for success in this role.
- A proven management track record gained from working in some of the European most respected lounge/clubs
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the desired position
- Fluent speaking, writing in English & Dutch
- Strong management skills
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to quickly integrate into a team and be recognized as a leader
- Passionate about high-end, fine dining concepts
- HACCP food hygiene certificate and SVH mentor diplomas are a plus
- Organised, an excellent communicator, hands-on manager
- Strong influence, interpersonal, communication, problem solving and creative solution generation skills
- Able to delegate effectively with a sense of professionalism
Please email your motivation and CV to:
COCO Lounge & Bar is a member of The Entourage Group. THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is an unexampled hospitality imperium, creating and building internationally acclaimed concepts. The brainchild of creative entrepreneur Yossi Eliyahoo ‘Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015’, THE ENTOURAGE GROUP’s story began in Amsterdam in 2008 with the launch of MOMO, a sophisticated Asian-fusion restaurant, bar and lounge that immediately established itself as the go-to venue for local and international tastemakers. The success story continued with the creation of A-list favorites such as IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER Social Club, Bepita, SHIRKHAN, Toni Loco, THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE.